High Availability Linux Architecture
High Availability Linux Architecture
You can’t afford to have mission-critical systems go down, and this course will teach you how to ensure that your servers stand up under even the most intense pressure.
Developed for some of the largest Linux deployments in the world, this course will teach you:
- How to create and maintain systems that allow for highly-available applications.
- The concepts and best practices used to meet security and high availability requirements using the latest hardware technologies.
- You’ll also become familiar with tools that help you maintain and operate highly-available systems easily.
This course is designed to work with a wide range of Linux distributions, so you will be able to apply these concepts regardless of your distro.
Perfil de los alumnos
This course is designed for IT managers, system administrators, DevOps, and technical personnel operating highly-available mission-critical Linux systems.
Students should have a good working knowledge of fundamental operating system and hardware concepts and experience with network addressing and topologies. A basic foundation in mission critical deployments will also be beneficial.
Our team of highly qualified instructors combine training activities with the development of their profession as experts in the field of IT. Professionals certified by the major manufacturers capable of transferring an enjoyable and easy to understand technical concepts more abstract.
A copy of the official Linux Foundation Training documentation.
Contenidos del High Availability Linux Architecture
- Linux Foundation
- Linux Foundation Training
- Linux Foundation Certifications
- Laboratory Exercises, Solutions and Resources
- Distribution Details
2. The Basics, Part 1
- Course Objectives
- Mission Critical Systems
- The Intel RAS Features
- From Unix to Enterprise Linux
- Linux distributions and commercial support
- An Introduction To High Availability
- Storage Options
3. The Basics, Part 2
- Advanced Open-Source Storage Solutions
- Linux Distributions’ HA Stacks
4. Linux HA Stacks: Part 1
- Linux High Availability Stacks
- Introduction To Corosync
5. Linux HA Stacks: Part 2
- Introduction To Pacemaker
6. Linux HA Stacks: Part 3
- Node Fencing In Pacemaker Clusters
7. Linux HA Stacks: Part 4
- Highly Available MySQL With DRBD And Pacemaker
8. Advanced Corosync/Pacemaker Clusters Part 1
- Resource Monitoring and Recovery With Pacemaker
9. Advanced Corosync/Pacemaker Clusters Part 2
- Integrating Advanced Storage Solutions and Pacemaker
10. Advanced Corosync/Pacemaker Clusters Part 3
- Highly Available Virtualization with GlusterFS And Pacemaker
11. Advanced Corosync/Pacemaker Clusters Part 4
- Site Fail-Over with The Linux High Availability Cluster Stack
12. Advanced Corosync/Pacemaker Clusters Part 5
- Cluster Maintenance And Upgrades
13. Automating, Monitoring and Designing HA-Clusters
- Monitoring Linux-HA Clusters
- Automating Linux-HA Cluster Deployments
- Designing Systems For High Availability
- Additional Considerations
Active and participatory course through demonstrations, practical exercises and clinical analysis of users of all the theoretical topics taught by the instructor in order to deal with real cases of the related product. The trainer will also use different dynamics that allow group work in the classroom as challenges, evaluation exams and real cases to prepare for the associated Linux Foundation certification exam, if there is one.
Continual evaluation based on group and individual activities. The faculty will give continuous feedback and at the end of the activities to each participant.
During the course the participants will complete an evaluation test that must be passed with more than 75%. They will have one hour available for its realization.
Se emitirá Certificado de Asistencia sólo a los alumnos con una asistencia superior al 75% y Diploma aprovechamiento si superan también la prueba de evaluación.