Implementing an Azure Data Solution
Implementing an Azure Data Solution
In this course, the students will implement various data platform technologies into solutions that are in-line with business and technical requirements, including on-premises, cloud, and hybrid data scenarios incorporating both relational and NoSQL data. They will also learn how to process data using a range of technologies and languages for both streaming and batch data.
The students will also explore how to implement data security, including authentication, authorization, data policies, and standards. They will also define and implement data solution monitoring for both the data storage and data processing activities. Finally, they will manage and troubleshoot Azure data solutions which includes the optimization and disaster recovery of big data, batch processing, and streaming data solutions.
The course measures your ability to accomplish the technical tasks listed below:
- Implement data storage solutions
- Manage and develop data processing
- Manage data security
- Monitor data solutions
- Manage and troubleshoot Azure data solutions
- Design Azure data storage solutions
- Design data processing solutions
- Design for data security and compliance
Perfil de los alumnos
Data professionals, data architects, and business intelligence professionals who want to learn about the data platform technologies that exist on Microsoft Azure
The secondary audience for this course is individuals who develop applications that deliver content from the data platform technologies that exist on Microsoft Azure.
Have completed the course AZ-900: Azure fundamentals or have a basic knowledge about Azure services
Our team of highly qualified instructors combine training activities with the development of their profession as experts in the field of IT. Professionals certified by the major manufacturers capable of transferring an enjoyable and easy to understand technical concepts more abstract.
A copy of the official Microsoft documentation.
Contenidos del Implementing an Azure Data Solution
1. Azure for the Data Engineer
- Explain the evolving world of data
- Survey the services in the Azure Data Platform
- Identify the tasks that are performed by a Data Engineer
- Describe the use cases for the cloud in a Case Study
2. Working with Data Storage
- Choose a data storage approach in Azure
- Create an Azure Storage Account
- Explain Azure Data Lake storage
- Upload data into Azure Data Lake
3. Enabling Team Based Data Science with Azure Databricks
- Explain Azure Databricks
- Work with Azure Databricks
- Read data with Azure Databricks
- Perform transformations with Azure Databricks
4. Building Globally Distributed Databases with Cosmos DB
- Create an Azure Cosmos DB database built to scale
- Insert and query data in your Azure Cosmos DB database
- Build a .NET Core app for Cosmos DB in Visual Studio Code
- Distribute your data globally with Azure Cosmos DB
5. Working with Relational Data Stores in the Cloud
- Use Azure SQL Database
- Describe Azure SQL Data Warehouse
- Creating and Querying an Azure SQL Data Warehouse
- Use PolyBase to Load Data into Azure SQL Data Warehouse
6. Performing Real-Time Analytics with Stream Analytics
- Explain data streams and event processing
- Data Ingestion with Event Hubs
- Processing Data with Stream Analytics Jobs
7. Orchestrating Data Movement with Azure Data Factory
- Explain how Data Factory works
- Azure Data Factory Components
- Azure Data Factory and Databricks
8. Securing Azure Data Platforms
- An introduction to security
- Key security components
- Securing Storage Accounts and Data Lake Storage
- Securing Data Stores
- Securing Streaming Data
9. Monitoring and Troubleshooting Data Storage and Processing
- Explain the monitoring capabilities that are available
- Troubleshoot common data storage issues
- Troubleshoot common data processing issues
- Manage disaster recovery
Active and participatory course through demonstrations, practical exercises and clinical analysis of users of all the theoretical topics taught by the instructor in order to deal with real cases of the related product. The trainer will also use different dynamics that allow group work in the classroom as challenges, evaluation exams and real cases to prepare for the associated Microsoft certification exam, if there is one.
Continual evaluation based on group and individual activities. The faculty will give continuous feedback and at the end of the activities to each participant.
During the course the participants will complete an evaluation test that must be passed with more than 75%. They will have one hour available for its realization
Conditions of additional certification services are subject to the terms of the license owner or of the authorized certification authority.
Se emitirá Certificado de Asistencia sólo a los alumnos con una asistencia superior al 75% y Diploma aprovechamiento si superan también la prueba de evaluación.