Linux Enterprise Automation
Linux Enterprise Automation
In this course you’ll learn everything you need to know to automate an enterprise Linux environment.
You’ll learn how to:
- Act as a key participant for architectural decisions involving data center automation.
- Understand advanced system administration concepts and techniques that take scalability, reproducibility and efficiency into account.
- Provision physical (bare-metal) and virtual hosts in a consistent and scalable way.
- Deploy configuration management tools in a heterogeneous Linux environment.
- Package software releases on both RPM and DPKG based systems.
- Plan, build and customize OS releases in your environment.
This course is designed to work with a wide range of Linux distributions, so you will be able to apply these concepts regardless of your distro.
Perfil de los alumnos
This course is for technical IT professionals interested in finding cost-efficient ways to accelerate Linux deployments, reduce operation costs and minimize system installation overhead.
Students should have a good grasp of common scalability and system administration issues frequently encountered in enterprise environments. They should have experience with the Linux command line, shell scripting, and text file editing.
Our team of highly qualified instructors combine training activities with the development of their profession as experts in the field of IT. Professionals certified by the major manufacturers capable of transferring an enjoyable and easy to understand technical concepts more abstract.
A copy of the official Linux Foundation Training documentation.
Contenidos del Linux Enterprise Automation
- Advanced Systems Administration
- Software Management
- Packaging Automation
- Software Distribution
- Installation Tree Management
- Automating Installation
- Installation Tools Cobbler
- Installation Tools TheForeman
- Configuration Management Overview
- Configuration Management Puppet
- Configuration Management with SaltStack
- Configuration Management CFEngine
- Configuration Management Ansible
- Spacewalk Server
- Server Monitoring with Spacewalk
Active and participatory course through demonstrations, practical exercises and clinical analysis of users of all the theoretical topics taught by the instructor in order to deal with real cases of the related product. The trainer will also use different dynamics that allow group work in the classroom as challenges, evaluation exams and real cases to prepare for the associated Linux Foundation certification exam, if there is one.
Continual evaluation based on group and individual activities. The faculty will give continuous feedback and at the end of the activities to each participant.
During the course the participants will complete an evaluation test that must be passed with more than 75%. They will have one hour available for its realization
Se emitirá Certificado de Asistencia sólo a los alumnos con una asistencia superior al 75% y Diploma aprovechamiento si superan también la prueba de evaluación.