Managing Microsoft Teams
Managing Microsoft Teams
The Managing Microsoft Teams course is designed for persons who are aspiring to the Microsoft 365 Teams Admin role. Microsoft Teams admins configure, deploy, and manage Office 365 workloads for Microsoft Teams that focus on efficient and effective collaboration and communication in an enterprise environment.
At the end of the course the students will be able to know:
- What is Microsoft Teams and how the components work together
- How to implement Governance, Security and Compliance for Microsoft Teams
- How to prepare an organization environment for a Microsoft Teams deployment
- How to deploy and manage teams
- Ways of managing collaboration in Microsoft Teams
- Techniques to manage and troubleshoot communication in Microsoft Teams
Perfil de los alumnos
Students in this course are interested in Microsoft Teams or in passing the Microsoft Teams Administrator Associate certification exam.
Students with the following background:
- A proficient understanding of basic functional experience with Microsoft 365 services
- A proficient understanding of general IT practices, including using PowerShell
Our team of highly qualified instructors combine training activities with the development of their profession as experts in the field of IT. Professionals certified by the major manufacturers capable of transferring an enjoyable and easy to understand technical concepts more abstract.
A copy of the official Microsoft documentation.
Contenidos del Managing Microsoft Teams
1. Microsoft Teams Overview
- Overview of Microsoft Teams
- Overview of security and compliance in Microsoft Teams
- Overview of managing Microsoft Teams
- Lab: Manage roles and create teams
2. Implement Microsoft Teams Governance, Security and Compliance
- Implement Governance and Lifecycle Management for Microsoft Teams
- Implementing Security for Microsoft Teams
- Implementing Compliance for Microsoft Teams
- Lab: Configure Security and Compliance for teams and content
3. Prepare the environment for a Microsoft Teams deployment
- Upgrade from Skype for Business to Microsoft Teams
- Plan and configure network settings for Microsoft Teams
- Deploy and Manage Microsoft Teams endpoints
- Lab: Environment preparation for Teams
4. Deploy and manage teams
- Create and manage teams
- Manage membership
- Manage access for external users
- Lab: Manage teams
5. Manage collaboration in Microsoft Teams
- Manage chat and collaboration experiences
- Manage settings for Teams app
- Lab: Modify collaboration settings for Teams
6. Manage communication in Microsoft Teams
- Manage Live event and meetings experiences
- Manage phone numbers
- Manage Phone System for Microsoft Teams
- Troubleshoot audio, video, and client issues
- Lab: Modify communication settings for Teams
Active and participatory course through demonstrations, practical exercises and clinical analysis of users of all the theoretical topics taught by the instructor in order to deal with real cases of the related product. The trainer will also use different dynamics that allow group work in the classroom as challenges, evaluation exams and real cases to prepare for the associated Microsoft certification exam, if there is one.
Continual evaluation based on group and individual activities. The faculty will give continuous feedback and at the end of the activities to each participant.
During the course the participants will complete an evaluation test that must be passed with more than 75%. They will have one hour available for its realization
Conditions of additional certification services are subject to the terms of the license owner or of the authorized certification authority.
Se emitirá Certificado de Asistencia sólo a los alumnos con una asistencia superior al 75% y Diploma aprovechamiento si superan también la prueba de evaluación.