Microsoft Azure Architect Design
Microsoft Azure Architect Design
This course covers most of the requirements for Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect certification. An Azure Architect advise stakeholders and translates business requirements into secure, scalable, and reliable solutions.
At the end of the course the students will be able to:
- Determine workload requirements
- Design for identity and security
- Design a data platform solution
- Design a business continuity strategy
- Design for deployment, migration and integration
- Design an infrastructure strategy
Perfil de los alumnos
Successful Cloud Solutions Architects begin this role with practical experience with operating systems, virtualization, cloud infrastructure, storage structures, billing, and networking.
IT Professionals with practical experience with operating systems, virtualization, cloud infrastructure, storage structures, billing, and networking.
Our team of highly qualified instructors combine training activities with the development of their profession as experts in the field of IT. Professionals certified by the major manufacturers capable of transferring an enjoyable and easy to understand technical concepts more abstract.
A copy of the official Microsoft documentation.
Contenidos del Microsoft Azure Architect Design
Course AZ-301T01: Designing for Identity and Security
1. Managing Security & Identity for Azure Solutions
2. Integrating SaaS Services Available on the Azure Platform
- Bot Services
- Machine Learning
- Media Processing
- Cognitive Services
Course AZ-301T02: Designing a Data Platform Solution
1. Backing Azure Solutions with Azure Storage
- Blob Storage
2. Module Comparing Database Options in Azure
- Relational Databases
- NoSQL Services
- Azure Cosmos DB
- Data Storage & Integration
- Data Analysis
- Web Apps & SQL Case Study
3. Monitoring & Automating Azure Solutions
- Design – Business Continuity
Course AZ-301T03: Designing for Deployment, Migration and Integration
1. Deploying Resources with Azure Resource Manager
- ARM Templates
- Role-Based Access Control (RBAC)
- Resource Policies
- Building Blocks
2. Creating Managed Server Applications in Azure
- Infrastructure-Backed Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS)
- High-Performance Compute (HPC)
3. Authoring Serverless Applications in Azure
- Azure Web Apps
- Azure Functions
- High-Performance Hosting
Course AZ-301T04: Designing an Infrastructure Strategy
1. Application Architecture Patterns in Azure
- Design Pattern Resources
- Performance Patterns
- Resiliency Patterns
- Scalability Patterns
- Data Patterns
2. Building Azure IaaS-Based Server Application
- High Availability
- Templated Infrastructure
- Domain-Joined Virtual Machines
3. Networking Azure Application Components
- Virtual Networks
- Load Balancing
- External Connectivity
- Secure Connectivity
- Design – Networking Case Study
4. Integrating Azure Solution Components Using Messaging Services
- Event Messaging
- Internet of Things (IoT)
Active and participatory course through demonstrations, practical exercises and clinical analysis of users of all the theoretical topics taught by the instructor in order to deal with real cases of the related product. The trainer will also use different dynamics that allow group work in the classroom as challenges, evaluation exams and real cases to prepare for the associated Microsoft certification exam, if there is one.
Continual evaluation based on group and individual activities. The faculty will give continuous feedback and at the end of the activities to each participant.
During the course the participants will complete an evaluation test that must be passed with more than 75%. They will have one hour available for its realization
Conditions of additional certification services are subject to the terms of the license owner or of the authorized certification authority.
Se emitirá Certificado de Asistencia sólo a los alumnos con una asistencia superior al 75% y Diploma aprovechamiento si superan también la prueba de evaluación.