Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
This course provides IT Security Professionals with the knowledge and skills needed to implement security controls, maintain an organization’s security posture, and identify and remediate security vulnerabilities. This course includes security for identity and access, platform protection, data and applications, and security operations.
At the end of the course the students will be able to implement:
- Enterprise governance strategies including role-based access control, Azure policies, and resource locks.
- An Azure AD infrastructure including users, groups, and multi-factor authentication.
- Azure AD Identity Protection including risk policies, conditional access, and access reviews.
- Azure AD Privileged Identity Management including Azure AD roles and Azure resources.
- Azure AD Connect including authentication methods and on-premises directory synchronization.
- Perimeter security strategies including Azure Firewall.
- Network security strategies including Network Security Groups and Application Security Groups.
- Host security strategies including endpoint protection, remote access management, update management, and disk encryption.
- Container security strategies including Azure Container Instances, Azure Container Registry, and Azure Kubernetes.
- Azure Key Vault including certificates, keys, and secretes.
- Application security strategies including app registration, managed identities, and service endpoints.
- Storage security strategies including shared access signatures, blob retention policies, and Azure Files authentication.
- Database security strategies including authentication, data classification, dynamic data masking, and always encrypted.
- Azure Monitor including connected sources, log analytics, and alerts.
- Azure Security Center including policies, recommendations, and just in time virtual machine access.
- Azure Sentinel including workbooks, incidents, and playbooks.
Perfil de los alumnos
This course is for Azure Security Engineers who are planning to take the associated certification exam, or who are performing security tasks in their day-to-day job. This course would also be helpful to an engineer that wants to specialize in providing security for Azure-based digital platforms and play an integral role in protecting an organization’s data.
To get the most out of this course students should:
- Understand security best practices and industry security requirements such as defense in depth, least privileged access, role-based access control, multi-factor authentication, shared responsibility, and zero trust model.
- Be familiar with security protocols such as Virtual Private Networks (VPN), Internet Security Protocol (IPSec), Secure Socket Layer (SSL), disk and data encryption methods.
- Have some experience deploying Azure workloads. This course does not cover the basics of Azure administration, instead the course content builds on that knowledge by adding security specific information.
- Have experience with Windows and Linux operating systems and scripting languages. Course labs may use PowerShell and the CLI.
Our team of highly qualified instructors combine training activities with the development of their profession as experts in the field of IT. Professionals certified by the major manufacturers capable of transferring an enjoyable and easy to understand technical concepts more abstract.
A copy of the official Microsoft documentation.
Contenidos del Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
1. Manage Identity and Access
- Azure Active Directory
- Azure Identity Protection
- Enterprise Governance
- Azure AD Privileged Management
- Hybrid Identity
2. Implement Platform Protection
- Perimeter Security
- Network Security
- Host Security
- Container Security
3. Secure Data and Applications
- Azure Key Vault
- Application Security
- Storage Security
- SQL Database Security
4. Manage Security Operations
- Azure Monitor
- Azure Security Center
- Azure Sentinel
Active and participatory course through demonstrations, practical exercises and clinical analysis of users of all the theoretical topics taught by the instructor in order to deal with real cases of the related product. The trainer will also use different dynamics that allow group work in the classroom as challenges, evaluation exams and real cases to prepare for the associated Microsoft certification exam, if there is one.
Continual evaluation based on group and individual activities. The faculty will give continuous feedback and at the end of the activities to each participant.
During the course the participants will complete an evaluation test that must be passed with more than 75%. They will have one hour available for its realization.
Conditions of additional certification services are subject to the terms of the license owner or of the authorized certification authority.
Se emitirá Certificado de Asistencia sólo a los alumnos con una asistencia superior al 75% y Diploma aprovechamiento si superan también la prueba de evaluación.