Supporting and Troubleshooting Windows 10
Supporting and Troubleshooting Windows 10
This course provides students with the knowledge and skills required to support and troubleshoot Windows 10 PCs and devices in a Windows Server domain environment. These skills include understanding of Windows 10 features, how they can be used in an Active Directory environment and how to troubleshoot them.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Plan hybrid configuration with Exchange Server and Exchange Online.
- Perform an Exchange Server hybrid deployment.
- Deploy Skype for Business and Teams in a hybrid deployment.
- Deploy SharePoint and OneDrive for Business in a hybrid environment.
- Deploy Azure MFA, Identity Protection and Azure Information Protection.
- Deploy various authentication methods in a hybrid Office 365 deployment.
Perfil de los alumnos
The primary audience for this course is the Enterprise Desktop Support Technician (EDST), who provides Tier 2 support to users running Windows 10 personal computers (PCs) and devices in medium to large enterprise organizations, within a Windows domain environment. EDSTs focus on a broad range of technical issues for Windows operating systems (OSs), devices, cloud services, applications, networking, and hardware support. In the overarching scenario, if an enterprise offers the service, the EDST is asked to support it.
The key responsibilities include resolving technical issues pertaining to Windows 10 installation and migration, activation, performance, profiles, settings and device synchronization. Some other key responsibilities include local and remote network access; access to applications, access to data and printers; authentication, Endpoint security and policy; OS and data recovery.
The secondary audience for this course is IT professionals who administer and support Windows 10 desktops, devices, users, and associated network and security resources.
Students with the following background:
- Experience with mailboxes, recipients and security
- IT Professionals
Our team of highly qualified instructors combine training activities with the development of their profession as experts in the field of IT. Professionals certified by the major manufacturers capable of transferring an enjoyable and easy to understand technical concepts more abstract.
A copy of the official Microsoft documentation.
Contenidos del Supporting and Troubleshooting Windows 10
- Implementing a Troubleshooting Methodology
- Overview of Windows 10
- Introduction to the EDST Job Role
- Overview of Troubleshooting Steps
- Troubleshooting Tools
- Troubleshooting Startup Issues
- Overview of the Windows 10 Startup Recovery Environment
- Troubleshooting Startup Settings
- Recovering BitLocker-Protected Drives
- Configuring the Registry
- Performing System Recovery
- Troubleshooting Operating System Service Issues
- Recovering a Computer
- Troubleshooting Hardware and Device Drivers
- Troubleshooting Device Drivers Failures
- Overview of Hardware Troubleshooting
- Administering Windows 10
- Overview of Administration Tools
- Using Remote Desktop
- Introduction to Windows PowerShell
- Remoting with Windows PowerShell
- Introduction to Provisioning
- Resolving Issues with Network Connectivity
- Determining Network Settings
- Troubleshooting Network Connectivity
- Troubleshooting Name Resolution
- Troubleshooting Group Policy
- Overview of Group Policy Application
- Resolving Client-Configuration Failures and GPO Application Issues
- Configuring and Troubleshooting User Settings
- Troubleshooting Sign-In Issues
- Troubleshooting the Application of User Settings
- Troubleshooting Remote Connectivity
- Overview of Remote Access
- Troubleshooting Issues with VPN Connectivity
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Resource Access
- Troubleshooting File Permission Issues
- Troubleshooting Issues with Printer Access
- Configuring and Troubleshooting File Synchronization
- Performing file recovery in Windows 10
- Troubleshooting Applications
- Troubleshooting Desktop App Installation Issues
- Troubleshooting Desktop Apps
- Managing Universal Windows Apps
- Maintaining Windows 10
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting Computer Performance
- Applying Applications and Windows Updates
Active and participatory course through demonstrations, practical exercises and clinical analysis of users of all the theoretical topics taught by the instructor in order to deal with real cases of the related product. The trainer will also use different dynamics that allow group work in the classroom as challenges, evaluation exams and real cases to prepare for the associated Microsoft certification exam, if there is one.
Continual evaluation based on group and individual activities. The faculty will give continuous feedback and at the end of the activities to each participant.
During the course the participants will complete an evaluation test that must be passed with more than 75%. They will have one hour available for its realization
Conditions of additional certification services are subject to the terms of the license owner or of the authorized certification authority.
Se emitirá Certificado de Asistencia sólo a los alumnos con una asistencia superior al 75% y Diploma aprovechamiento si superan también la prueba de evaluación.